THIS BIKE IS BUILT AND ON DISPLAY IN STORE SO WILL NOT BE SENT OUT IN ORIGINAL BOX.
The Forme Curbar 2 is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures. on and off the trail. A suspension fork. 16 speeds and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable. stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
The Curbar 2 features a lightweight aluminium frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing to protect your cables and add to the bike’s sleek look and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain. This versatile hardtail delivers a great ride for all your adventures. but also doubles perfectly as a commuter bike so you can get the best of both worlds!
Key Features & Benefits:
SR Suntour suspension fork: For comfort and control.
Hydraulic disc brakes: For reliable stopping in all conditions.
Shimano 16 speed gears: To get you up the steepest of hills.
- Frame:FORME 6061 Aluminium. internal routing. chainstay disc-brake mount. rack and kickstand mount. 135×5 mm QR
- Rear Shock (If Applicable):N/A
- Fork:SR Suntour XCM HLO . coil spring. preload. 100 mm travel. with lockout function.
- Number of Gears:16
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Altus M315. 8-speed
- Chainset:Shimano M315 2X chainring
- Rear Cassette:Shimano HG200. 11-32. 8-speed
- Chain:KMC Z8. 8-speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Altus. long cage. 34T max cog
- Bottom Bracket:Sealed threaded cartridge
- Pedals:Nylon platform
- Rims:Forme. double-wall. 32-hole. 20 mm width. Schrader valve
- Front Hub:Alloy. 6-bolt. 5×100 mm QR
- Rear Hub:Alloy. 6-bolt. 8sp freehub. 135×5 mm QR
- Front Tyre:Kenda Kadre 27.5×2.1
- Rear Tyre:Kenda Kadre 27.5×2.1
- Brakes:Tektro HD-M275
- Handlebars:Forme Alloy
- Handlebar Grips:Forme Kraton
- Headset:Semi-integrated. 1-1/8″
- Stem:Forme Alloy
- Saddle:Forme Sport Comfort
- Seatpost:Forme alloy. 27.2 mm