For some. a bike is more than just a bike. it is a reflection of ones self.
The Hartington is a functional yet fashionable bike that offers style and sophistication with a splash of fun. With its classic styling and modern geometry. its a bike that doesnt only just look good but also rides as good as many other bikes in other sectors.
- Hydro formed alloy frame. Driven by Shimano 7 Speed drive train and rolling on 32H Alloy wheels and Deli tyres. Stopped by powerful Tektro V brakes. Finished with a Forme alloy cockpit.
- Light weight 6061 alloy frame – Keeping the weight low was the key factor when designing the Hartington for no compromise performance.
- Comfort saddle and grips -Contact points are the first thing you notice when you sit on a bike. For this reason. we spec ergonomic. comfortable saddles and grips.
- Ergonomic handlebars-Swept handlebars help achieve a more natural and relaxed riding position.
- Full length chainguard – Full-length chainguard helps protect any excess clothing from drivetrain oil.
Frame: Alloy 6061 Classic
Fork: Forme Chromoly
Shifter: Shimano Rapid Fire. SL-M315. 7 speed
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney. 7 Speed
Front Derailleur: – None
Freewheel: Shimano Freewheel. 7 Speed 14-28T
Chain: KMC Z7
Bottom Bracket: Square Taper. Cartridge Bearing
Brakes: Tektro V Brakes
Handlebars: Forme Alloy. Ergonomic
Headset: 1 1/8″ Chrome. Cage Bearing
Grips: Velo 135mm. Ergo Rubber. Brown
Stem: Forme Alloy. 60mm
Saddle: Forme Comfort. Brown
Seatpost: Forme Alloy. 27.2mm
Pedals: Silver Alloy Platform
Wheels: Forme Alloy. 32H. Double Wall Rims
Tyres: Deli. 700 x 35c. Cream
Mudguards: Full Length Colour Matched
Alloy Rack: Alloy Colour Matched
Kickstand: Alloy Silver