Product description Knog Pop II Front Light
Knog have ripped up the rule book yet again with a new range of lights that will we can all love and hate. with a choice of ten – yes ten – patterns. Let´s get the boring stuff out of the way first. The range has three models: the amusingly named POPi and POPii are the one and two AA battery front lights; and POPr is the single AA rear light. They are surprisingly powerful for an entry level light – a great safety light that also casts a strong beam. and with side illumination to boot. The new strap is unlike anything else in the Knog range with a chunky. silicone. wrap-around. easy on and off style.
– Performance: Water-resistant
– Tool-free bike-attachment
– Low battery indicator.
– Long-press on/off (1.Avoids accidental switching. 2.Last mode memory).
– Replaceable strap (if damaged).
– Materials: Silicone strap
– button and anti-slip cushion
– PC-ABS plastic housing. polycarbonate lens.
– Lumens: 60
– Dimensions: 75 x 38 x 25 mm
– Nº of LED: 2
– Type of LED: SMT
– Beam Angle: 180 degrees
– Modes: 2 x steady. 3 x flash
– Bar Diameter: 22 mm-32 mm
– Power Supply: 2 x AA Alkaline battery (included)
– Run time (min): 4.4 hrs (steady high). Run time (max): 110 hrs (eco mode)
– Weight: 81 grams (including battery)