Taking our tried and tested 31″ board design and adding a stunning new premium graphic, the Osprey Wood Fade is a high-quality double-kick that hosts a range of top quality features without breaking the bank. A 5-ply maple core sandwiched between 2 Canadian maple outer plies offers a lightweight yet sturdy deck with great pop. Lightweight aluminium trucks with a 4mm riser pad also help cut weight whilst adding durability and reducing wheel bite, making it a must-have for skaters who are looking to enhance their flip tricks or grinds. Coming with hard-wearing 99a PU wheels and ABEC 7 bearings, this complete setup provides a smooth ride which is perfect for carving bowls, skating flat banks, and grinding ledges or rails.
- High-quality durable Double Kick Skateboard designed to be lightweight and allow skaters to develop their flips and tricks
- Made from 7 ply maple and strong black grip tape, this skateboard deck was built to withstand the impact of skateboarding; with a max user weight of 100kg, it is ideal for all ages
- The concave shape and double kick capability enables the performance of tricks from nose and tail of the skateboard with ease
- The 5” lightweight aluminium trucks with 4mm riser are durable and help to cut weight and reduce wheel bite
- Top quality features such as the 4mm riser pads, 99A bushings, 50 x 30mm HR 99A PU wheels and ABEC 7 chrome bearings create a reliable and sturdy skateboard for the most enjoyable ride