- Detailed surfaces with recessed panel joints
- Cockpit with ejector seats and detailed under-carriage
- Two wing tanks and four Sidewinder missiles
- Two GBU-10 bombs and two GBU-15 bombs
- Model kits are designed for children aged 10 years and upwards
- Revell The F-15E is probably the most powerful air superiority fighter within the USAF and reaches a maximum speed of Mach 2.5 at high altitude. The two-seater is used for air-to-ground attack as well as in the interceptor role including night and all-weather missions. With an 11 ton weapon load it is capable carrying a wide range of weapons including amongst others laser-guided bombs of the Paveway and JDAM series. Authentic decal set for following version: F-15E Strike Eagle AF 89-0487 10.000 Hours. 335 Fighter Squadron. Bagram Airfield. Afghanistan – January 2013.